One of South Africa’s leading furniture and appliance retailers has the following career opportunity for an individual with the necessary competence level, experience and drive.
• Computer Literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook
• Knowledge of accounts payable systems and manual reconciliations in excel (essential)
• Work under pressure and in a deadline oriented environment
• Attention to detail
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Able to motivate and lead staff
Key Duties (but not limited to):
• Staff Management
• Review and assistance with reconciliations
• Supplier administration
• Check and authorize supplier payments
• Performing of Ad hoc duties to ensure the successful operation of the creditors department
• Senior Certificate (or equivalent) with Mathematics and /or Accounting as a passed subject
• Tertiary qualification in Accounting (Essential)
• 5 years Supervisory Experience
• Experience in performing manually reconciliation in excel
• Exposure to a retail environment will be advantageous
Please use “Creditors Supervisor” in the subject line of your application when applying.
Only applications with “Creditors Supervisor” in the subject of the emails application will be reviewed.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Should you not receive any response within 14 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
The appointment will be made in accordance with the Company’s Employment Equity requirements
Job Type: Permanent
Company Name: Lewis Head Office
Company Location: South Africa